Thursday, July 27, 2006

The merit point and weak point as an English teacher on me

The merit point as an English teacher.
It must be important that the class of English take especially communications, and the teacher must talk to the student willingly for that. I think that I can do it.

It is a good point in me the second point to draw the picture. I think that it can improve student's concern by lacking various pictures as a teaching material.

The third point is that I have the desire to learn very much. It is assigned to the English Language Education study course of the wish, and I want to study "How can I make a better class?" fast in the future.

The weak point as my English teacher is my character. The student's reaction seems to worry separately.

The second is that the experience of teaching it is a little. This will make me embarrassed when the teaching plan is made, and the class is advanced actually. It is necessary to see classes of the various teachers, and to increase the experience value more.

There is a practice teaching in the summer of this year. I am worried very much from now. It was assigned to M elementary school this year. It is thought that learn something important for me a lot as Mr. M says.

No comments: